Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center
The Chamber of Commerce of Buena Vista, CO is located along Highway 24 in this quaint, old church, known as Park Chapel. When it was built in 1880, it was St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church and served that congregation for many years until a new church was constructed. In 1969 the structure was spared demolition and moved to its current location where it was rehabbed for use as the Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center of Buena Vista. Such a beautiful place to welcome visitors to this quaint and scenic mountain town.
For a website sharing other historical buildings of Chaffee County, click here.